Friday, April 08, 2005

About me:

The url of this blog is netminder.blogger.com which if one did not know has nothing to do with networks at all. A NETMINDER is just another name for a hockey goalie but for the purpose of this blog, I am using it in a different sense. Sure this blog won't be blocking any pucks, but if it serves its purpose correctly it will be a network reminder for homework for the class =)

Secondly, my user name for the blog is Mr.UnLucky, I don't mean that soley based on who I am, it was picked as just a random nickname from one of my favorite movies. Jack Skellington from the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" is singing his heart out, and says, "I'm Mr.Unlucky to a man in Kentucky" I guess that doesn't really say why I picked the name, oh-well. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home