Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Posted by Hello This picture will have to do for tonight since my camera needs real light instead of these fake yellow lights of inside. I took about 20 in different locations tonight, but the yellow tint really makes them look worse then they should.
I am in the MSBIT IA programming at Walsh to further my education and to provide a career change. I enjoy everything related to IT work and went into Secondary Education for computer science and math, but then came to a realization that I enjoy learning more then the teaching experience and wanted to get IT work experience. The teaching aspect of my life is not fully closed just not my goal right now. I landed a technical job with GM that my IT skills always landed me special tasks but it was still not what I wanted from life. A life experience occured that woke me up and again realized that I was putting off what I needed to do, I had to go back to school if I wanted to get into the IT career path. I did some research and pulled in my IT hobbies, education, and goals and came up with an information assurance career path. I hope that by the time that I finish the program, I will have started the Security Clearance process and continue with my current career that randomly came my way and if luck does continue, will lead to a DOD IA career. Walsh was picked due to the strong IA program here in michigan.
....and No I am not always making a serious face in pictures, just was having a bad day experiencing life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home